Stefanos Tsitsipas (No. 4 ranking) will meet Novak Djokovic (No. 5) in the final of the Australian Open on Sunday, January 29.
Tsitsipas enters the finals after winning in four sets, 7-6, 6-4, 6-7, 6-3, over Karen Khachanov on Thursday in the semifinals. Djokovic heads into this match following a three-set win against Tommy Paul (7-5, 6-1, 6-2) in his most recent match on Friday in the semifinals.
ESPN is where you can tune in to this match, and the rest of the Australian Open from January 8-29.
Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Novak Djokovic: Live Stream Info & TV Channel
- Tournament: Australian Open
- Round: Final
- Date: Sunday, January 29
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: fuboTV
- Court Surface: Hard
Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Novak Djokovic Matchup Stats
- Tsitsipas is 32-13 on hard courts over the past 12 months.
- Tsitsipas has won 22.4% of his return games on hard courts over the past year, and 85.8% of his service games.
- Tsitsipas is 120th in break points won on hard courts over the past year, converting 108 of 272 (39.7%).
- Tsitsipas was eliminated in the semifinals of his last tournament (the Rolex Paris Masters) 2-6, 6-3, 6-7 by No. 7-ranked Djokovic on November 5.
- Djokovic has won four tournaments on hard courts over the past 12 months, registering a 31-2 record on that surface.
- Djokovic is 350-for-381 in service games on hard courts (91.9%) and 117-for-369 in return games (31.7%).
- On hard courts Djokovic is 103-for-238 on break points, 43.3%, which ranks 122nd.
- Djokovic was the last one standing in his most recent tournament, the Adelaide International 1, as he made it to the title match and took down No. 33-ranked Sebastian Korda 6-7, 7-6, 6-4 on January 8.
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
#Watch #Live #Stream #Channel