The 3rd match of the Indian Premier League 2023 season will be played between Lucknow Super Giants and Delhi Capitals on 1st April 2023 at 7:30 PM at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium in Lucknow. If you’re looking for the best cricket betting tips for this match, you’re in the right place. Read on for our LKN vs DC IPL betting prediction and betting tips.
- Match: Lucknow Super Giants vs Delhi Capitals, 3rd Match
- Date: 1st April 2023, 7:30 PM IST
- Venue: Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow
- Tournament: Indian Premier League 2023
The two teams have faced each other in the Indian Premier League twice, with both teams winning one match each.
The pitch at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium is generally good for batting, and a high-scoring match is expected. The team batting first in the first innings can score between 41 to 49 in the powerplay of 6 overs depending on the pitch of the ground and the performance of the players. On the other hand, in the first innings of 20 overs, the scores in longer innings can range between 150 to 182.
LKN vs DC Betting Tips
Lucknow Super Giants and Delhi Capitals both have strong teams, with some top-class players. The list of players playing for Lucknow Super Giants could be as follows: Rishabh Pant (wk) (c), David Warner, Prithvi Shaw, Lalit Yadav, Mitchell Marsh, Axar Patel, Rovman Powell, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Chetan Sakariya, Mustafizur Rahman. On the other hand, the list of players playing for Delhi Capitals can be as follows: KL Rahul (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis, Ayush Badoni, Krunal Pandya, Jason Holder, Ravi Bishnoi, Dushmantha Chameera, Avesh Khan, Mohsin Khan.
Based on the previous records of the players of both teams and their current form, Lucknow Super Giants have a 55% chance of winning this match. Delhi Capitals is expected to win 45% of this match.
IPL 2023 Betting Prediction
If you’re looking to place a bet on this match, we recommend using the following cricket betting tips:
- Bet on Lucknow Super Giants to win the match.
- Bet on the team batting first to score more runs in the powerplay.
- Bet on the total match score to be over 180 runs.
Q. Where can I get the best cricket betting tips for IPL 2023 matches?
Q. Who has a better chance of winning the LKN vs DC match?
Q. What is the date and time of the IPL 3rd match between LKN and DC?
A. The IPL 3rd match between Lucknow Super Giants and Delhi Capitals is scheduled on 1st April 2023 at 7.30 PM IST.
Q. Where will the LKN vs DC match take place?
A. The LKN vs DC match will take place at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow.
Q. What are the LKN vs DC match betting tips?
A. Based on the pitch conditions, player performance, and previous records, our experts suggest placing your bets on Lucknow Super Giants with 55 percent winning chances.
Q. Where can I get reliable IPL betting tips?
A. You can visit websites such as IPLTprediction.com, Criclines.in, and CBTF-Tips.com for reliable and accurate IPL betting tips.
#LKN #Match #Prediction #Cricket #Betting #Tips