RR vs CSK 17th IPL T20 Winner Prediction Today’s Match 100% confirmed by the world’s No. 1 Cricdiction Predictor experts’ IPL 2023 Betting Tips best cricdiction prediction Indian Premier League IPL
The 17th match of Indian Premier League IPLT20 2023 will feature Chennai Super Kings vs Rajasthan Royals. The match is scheduled to take place on April 12, 2023, at the MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai at 7:30 PM.
The Chennai Super Kings have a strong batting lineup and their bowlers can surprise the opposition with lots of variations. On the other hand, the Rajasthan Royals have experienced players who will be ready to make a good impact in this IPL game.
As per the expert opinions, Rajasthan Royals have a 52% chance to win this match, while Chennai Super Kings have a 48% chance.
The surface is likely to favor the batsmen and we can expect a high-scoring encounter in this game.
CSK Playing Squad
- Devon Conway
- Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Ajinkya Rahane
- Ravindra Jadeja
- MS Dhoni (c & wk)
- Shivam Dube
- Dwaine Pretorius
- Deepak Chahar
- Mitchell Santner
- Sisanda Magala
- Tushar Deshpande
RR Playing Squad
- Jos Buttler
- Yashasvi Jaiswal
- Sanju Samson (c & wk)
- Riyan Parag
- Shimron Hetmyer
- Dhruv Jurel
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Jason Holder
- Trent Boult
- Sandeep Sharma
- Yuzvendra Chahal
Dream11 Team Forecast
Here is the Dream11 team forecast for Chennai Super Kings vs Rajasthan Royals IPL match:
- Wicketkeeper: MS Dhoni, Sanju Samson
- Batsmen: Ajinkya Rahane, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ruturaj Gaikwad
- All-rounders: Ravindra Jadeja, Shivam Dube
- Bowlers: Deepak Chahar, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Yuzvendra Chahal
For more updates and insights on IPL 2023 matches, you can follow cricline, the Indian Premier League Match Astrology of Best Cricket Predictor.
CSK vs RR today match prediction in Hindi : CSK win or 20 P
First Innings 6 Over Session and 20 Over Lambi Pari Fancy Probable Score Astrology
If CSK Betting First then
6 Over Fanci Runs is: 42 to 51 & 20 Over Lambi Pari’s score is: 152 to 185
- If RR Betting First then 6 Over Power play Score is: 45 to 53 & 20 Over Lambi Pari’s Runs is: 143 to 176
T20 World Cup Prediction
today match prediction raja babu, JSK Tips
Powered by Poll Maker
IPL All Matches Paid Screenshot
Disclaimer: This prediction is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While making your prediction, consider the points mentioned, and make your own decision. *It is illegal to do any kind of batting in India. If anyone puts money on our match prediction then he himself will be responsible for it. Our match prediction is for entertainment purpose only.
#CSK #17th #Match #IPL #T20 #Match #Prediction #Cricdiction