It’s Brighton v Man Utd in the FA Cup Semi-Finals on Sunday, and you don’t want to miss this 888sport offer! Place a £1.00+ ‘Bet Builder’ on Brighton v Man Utd, and if your bet loses, 888sport will refund your stake as a free bet up to £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £5.05 and here’s how…
- The promotional period for this offer is Sunday 23rd April 2023.
- Applies to ‘Bet Builder‘ bets on Brighton v Man Utd (16:30 on Sunday 23rd April 2023).
- Applies to both pre-match and in-play bets.
- Applies to your first bet only.
- Minimum stake of £1.00.
- Minimum odds of 3.00 (2/1).
- If your bet loses, your stake will be refunded as a free bet up to £10.00 within 72 hours of settlement.
- The free bet will be valid for 7 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
If your bet loses, your stake will be refunded as a free bet, so you can treat this as a ‘Money Back if Bet Loses‘ offer.
You’ll need to build a bet you can lay at a betting exchange in one bet. Please see my ‘Bet Builders‘ guide for more information about them and possible selections.
At the time of writing, ‘Brighton win (Result) / No (Both teams to score)‘ is available to back at odds of 4.75 (15/4).
You can lay ‘Brighton / No‘ at Smarkets in their ‘Winner and both teams to score‘ market at odds of 5.60.
If your qualifying bet is placed at odds of 5.00 (4/1) or greater and wins, 888sport will give you a £5.00 free bet, courtesy of their daily ‘4/1 Winner Offer’.
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can work out your lay stake using the ‘Money Back if Bet Loses‘ setting on my Matched Betting Calculator. You can enter ‘£8.00‘ as your ‘Cashback’ figure as this is the amount you can expect to convert your £10.00 free bet into, should your bet lose.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £7.05.
Place £10.00 on ‘Brighton win / No’ @ 4.75 = Potential profit of £37.50
Lay £7.05 on ‘Brighton / No’ @ 5.60 = Potential liability of £32.43
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll make a minimum profit of £5.05 on this 888sport offer!
If your qualifying bet loses, your free bet will be credited within 72 hours of settlement. Your free bet will be valid for 7 days, and the free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
If you’re unsure how to convert a free bet into 80% cash, please see my ‘Free Bets Guide‘ for a walkthrough.
* The match was drawn 0-0 after 90 minutes, resulting in a £5.05 profit on this 888sport offer. *
Get this offer at 888sport
More reload offers – Make £500+ per month
With detailed walkthroughs for all the best offers as they’re released, you’ll be bagging recurring profits in no time.
All reload offers
More reload offers
#888sport #Brighton #Man #Utd #Offer