The spotlight is on Cristiano Ronaldo and Al Nassr FC as they face Al Taee on Tuesday at the Prince Abdul Aziz bin Musa’ed Stadium in the Saudi Pro League. This is a must-win match for CR7 and his teammates. They trail Saudi Pro League leaders Al-Ittihad by five points in the standings, and with only four games left, time is running out.
Team form: Al Taee vs Al Nassr FC
Al Taee Form
Al Taee hope to get back to winning ways after first beating Abha by 1-0, before winning 2-1 against Al Feiha. The streak ended in a recent 4-3 defeat against Al Batin. The Knight of The North won half of its previous six matches on home soil in the Saudi Pro League, while also drawing one. The club suffered two defeats while scoring eight and conceding seven goals.
Al Nassr FC Form
In their last three matches, Al Nassr FC lost 2-0 against Al Hilal, won 4-0 against Al-Raed, and drew 1-1 with Al Khaleej. The Knights of Najd won three of a possible six away matches in the Saudi Pro League, as well as playing one draw and suffering two defeats. They scored 12 while also conceding three times.
Stats for Al Taee and Al Nassr FC
Let’s have a look at some of the most interesting stats from the last couple of matches that Al Taee and Al Nassr FC played across all tournaments.
- Al Taee have scored in 23 of the last 25 home matches
- In 8 of the last 9 matches Al Taee played, both teams scored
- Al Taee have scored in the last 10 matches in a row
- In 8 of the last 9 Al Taee matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 7 of the last 9 Al Taee matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
- Al Nassr FC have not lost 23 of the last 25 matches
- Al Nassr FC have not lost 10 of the last 12 away matches
- In 4 of the last 5 Al Nassr FC away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 5 of the last 7 Al Nassr FC matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 3 of the last 4 Al Nassr FC matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
Players to watch: Al Taee vs Al Nassr FC
Al Taee against Al Nassr FC is also a battle between Amir Sayoud and Cristiano Ronaldo. Both players are in decent form. They have four goals from their last six games, with Sayoud scoring once in each of Al Taee’s past four outings.
Can Ronaldo get back on the scoresheet?
The goals have dried up lately for Cristiano Ronaldo. The striker has gone goalless in three of Al Nassr’s last four games. But to be fair, he did have a goal ruled out in last week’s 1-1 home draw against Al Khaleej.
Nevertheless, with Al Nassr’s title hopes hanging in the balance, Ronaldo will be determined to improve his 12-goal tally to help his team grab a vital victory.
#Saudi #Pro #League #Taee #Nassr