MI vs RCB 54th IPL T20 Match Preview


MI will take on RCB in the 54th match of the IPL 2023. MI has a strong team with experienced players that can perform well in any condition. On the other hand, RCB has a good batting lineup and experienced players who can make an impact in this IPL game.

MI vs RCB Head to Head Records

POS Team Play Win Loss
1 MI 29 18 11
2 RCB 29 11 18

MI Playing Squad for Today’s Match

Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Tristan Stubbs, Tim David, Nehal Wadhera, Jofra Archer, Piyush Chawla, Akash Madhwal, Arshad Khan

RCB Playing Squad for Today’s Match

Virat Kohli (captain), Shahbaz Ahmed, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Suyash Prabhudessai, Wanindu Hasaranga, David Willey, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj

MI vs RCB IPL 2023 Dream11 Team

SNO WK Batter Allrounder Bowler H2H Mega League Grand League Small League
1 Ishan Kishan Suryakumar Yadav Cameron Green Jofra Archer Captain Vice-captain Vice-captain
2 Dinesh Karthik Rohit Sharma Glenn Maxwell Wanindu Hasaranga Vice-captain Captain Captain

IPL MI vs RCB Indian Premier League 54th Game Dream11 Team Forecast, Fantasy Cricket Tips

We provide you with the Dream11 team forecast and fantasy cricket tips for the Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Indian Premier League MI vs RCB match.

Pitch Report

The surface is likely to be made in favor of the batters for entertainment purposes. We can expect a high-scoring encounter in this game.

Betting Tips and Winning Chances

According to our analysis and prediction, RCB has a 55% chance to win this match, while MI has a 45% chance to win this match.

First Innings 6 Over Session and 20 Over Lambi Pari Fancy Probable Score Astrology

We provide you with the probable score astrology for the first innings 6 over session and 20 over Lambi Pari for both MI and RCB.

Case 1: If MI Betting First then 6 Over Fanci Runs is: 37 to 45 & 20 Over Lambi Pari’s score is: 140 to 169 Case 2: If RCB Betting First then 6 Over Power play Score is: 45 to 55 & 20 Over Lambi Pari’s Runs is: 137 to 163

T20 World Cup Prediction
today match prediction raja babu, JSK Tips

Powered by Poll Maker

Today Match Paid Reports.
India No. 1 Telegram Channel Link for Cricket Match Prediction

Common Search:

  • cricket betting tips free
  • ipl confirm prediction
  • cricdiction
  • ipl 2023 betting tips
  • ipl free prediction
  • ipl betting prediction 2023
  • free cricket predictions
  • ipl tips
  • Cricdiction.Com
  • Live Tips
  • today match winner
  • Cricdiction Prediction
LSG vs PBKS Match Screenshot

Paid match report screenshot

DC vs SRH Paid Match Reports Screenshot

#RCB #54th #IPL #T20 #Match #Preview