Perfect Combination for Tamil Nadu Premier League


Get the perfect Dream11 team combination for the DD vs RTW match in the Tamil Nadu Premier League. Enhance your chances of winning with our expert tips.

DD vs RTW Betting Tips and T20 Confirm Prediction

Welcome to IPLtPrediction, your go-to source for DD vs RTW betting tips, T20 confirm predictions, and cricket prediction demos. Our expert team of Cricdiction predictors provides you with the latest insights and free cricket betting tips to enhance your betting experience.

Tamil Nadu Premier League (TNPL)

The Tamil Nadu Premier League (TNPL) is in full swing, and today we have an exciting match between Dindigul Dragons (DD) and Ba11sy Trichy (RTW). As the world’s No. 1 Cricdiction predictor, we bring you the 100% confirmed winner prediction for today’s match in the IPL 2023. Don’t miss out on the best cricdiction predictions and betting tips.

DD vs RTW Dream11 Team: Perfect Combination for Tamil Nadu Premier League

DD vs RTW Match Preview

In this clash of stats, the Dindigul Dragons will face Ba11sy Trichy in the 4th match of the Tamil Nadu Premier League. Both teams have strong players and will utilize their experience and conditions to strive for victory. Our ball-by-ball Cricdiction TNPL predictions will keep you updated throughout the match.

Dindigul Dragons Cricket Team

The Dindigul Dragons possess a strong batting squad capable of fighting under any condition. Their bowlers, backed by the tailors, can surprise the opposing team’s batsmen with their variety of shots. The Dragons are a force to be reckoned with in this Tamil Nadu Premier League.

Ba11sy Trichy Cricket Team

Ba11sy Trichy, on the other hand, boasts experienced players who can make a significant impact in this TNPL game. Their skills and determination make them a formidable opponent. Learn more about Ba11sy Trichy’s cricket team here.

Fixture Details

  • Date & Time: 14 June 2023 at 7.00 PM
  • Venue: SNR College Cricket Ground, Coimbatore
  • Live Streaming: Hot Star Disney Sports & Star Network

Winning Chances

According to our analysis, Ba11sy Trichy has a 60% chance of winning this match, while Dindigul Dragons have a 40% chance. The match is expected to be a thrilling encounter between these two teams.

DD vs RTW Head to Head Records

To explore the head-to-head records between Dindigul Dragons (DD) and Ba11sy Trichy (RTW), please click here.

Pitch Report

The pitch is expected to favor the batters, setting the stage for an entertaining high-scoring encounter. Keep an eye out for some exciting cricket action in this game.

DD Playing Squad:

  • Hari Nishaanth (c)
  • Vimal Khumar
  • Baba Indrajith
  • Adithya Ganesh (wk)
  • C Sarath Kumar S Arun
  • Shivam Singh
  • Subodh Bhati
  • VP Diran
  • Kishoor
  • Varun Chakravarthy
  • P Saravana Kumar

RTW Playing Squad:

  • Rahil Shah (c)
  • Ganga Sridhar Raju
  • Daryl Ferrario
  • Akshay Srinivasan
  • Jafar Jamal
  • M Shajahan
  • Daryl Ferrario
  • P Francis Rokins
  • K Easwaran
  • Ramadoss Alexandar
  • T. Natarajan

DD vs RTW Dream11 Team Combination

Here is the perfect and best combination of the DD vs RTW Dream11 team:

  • Captain: Hari Nishaanth
  • Vice Captain: Ganga Sridhar Raju
  • Batter: Baba Indrajith, Akshay Srinivasan
  • Bowler: Varun Chakravarthy, P Francis Rokins
  • All-Rounder: Vimal Khumar, Daryl Ferrario
  • Wicketkeeper: Adithya Ganesh

For more details on the DD vs RTW Dream11 team and tips, visit our website.

DD vs RTW Match Prediction

In case you are interested in today’s match prediction in Hindi, feel free to contact us on WhatsApp at +91-8769037167 for paid match reports. We provide detailed insights, including the 6 over session score, 20 over lambi pari score, and astrology predictions.

Case 1:

If Dindigul Dragons bat first, the expected 6 over fancy runs will be between 35 to 42, and the 20 over lambi pari’s score is projected to range from 139 to 168.

Case 2:

If Ba11sy Trichy bat first, the powerplay score in the first 6 overs is anticipated to be between 42 to 51, while the final 20 over lambi pari’s runs are estimated to range from 142 to 170.

Remember, these are astrology-based predictions and should be taken as a reference.

With IPLtPrediction, you can stay up to date with the latest TNPL matches, get free cricket betting tips, and make informed decisions for your Dream11 team.

Powered by Poll Maker

Today Match Paid Reports.

telegram channel link


TNPL 2023 Match Prediction


Please note that our predictions are based on thorough analysis and expertise, but cricket matches are subject to uncertainty, and the outcome may vary. Kindly use your discretion when making any investments or betting decisions.

#Perfect #Combination #Tamil #Nadu #Premier #League