Novak Djokovic will meet Casper Ruud in the French Open final on Sunday, June 11.
Djokovic claimed a four-set victory over Carlos Alcaraz (6-3, 5-7, 6-1, 6-1) in the semifinals in his last match on Friday. Ruud’s last match on Friday was a three-set win against Alexander Zverev 6-3, 6-4, 6-0 in the semifinals.
This match, and the remainder of the French Open will be broadcast on NBC, tune in there from May 21 – June 11.
Novak Djokovic vs. Casper Ruud: Live Stream Info & TV Channel
- Tournament: French Open
- Round: Final
- Date: Sunday, June 11
- TV Channel: NBC
- Live Stream: Fubo
- Court Surface: Clay
Novak Djokovic vs. Casper Ruud Matchup Stats
- Djokovic is 11-3 in matches played on clay this year.
- Djokovic is 152-for-193 in service games on clay surfaces (winning 78.8%) and 77-for-198 in return games (38.9%).
- On clay surfaces, Djokovic has won 43.5% of break points (64 out of 147, to rank 58th).
- Djokovic was beaten in the quarterfinals of his most recent tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) 2-6, 6-4, 2-6 by No. 7-ranked Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune on May 17.
- Ruud is 11-5 on clay so far this year, and he has claimed one tournament title.
- On clay, Ruud has won 83.2% of his service games and 27.1% of his return games.
- On clay, Ruud has converted 44 of 128 break points (34.4%).
- Ruud was eliminated in the quarterfinal of his most recent tournament (the Gonet Geneva Open) on May 25, when he went down 6-3, 6-7, 5-7 to Nicolas Jarry.
Djokovic vs. Ruud Futures Odds
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Friday at 9:56 PM ET.
- Djokovic Odds to Win the 2023 French Open: +210
- Ruud Odds to Win the 2023 French Open: +900
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
We recommend interesting sports viewing/streaming and betting opportunities. If you sign up for a service by clicking one of the links, we may earn a referral fee. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.
#Watch #Live #Stream #Channel