On Friday, Carlos Alcaraz (No. 1 in the world) takes on Tommy Paul (No. 14) in the quarterfinals of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers.
Alcaraz beat Hubert Hurkacz 3-6, 7-6, 7-6 on Thursday in the Round of 16 in his most recent match. Paul is coming off a two-set win in his most recent match on Thursday in the Round of 16 over Marcos Giron (6-3, 6-2).
If you want to tune in for this match, and the rest of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Tennis Channel is the spot to go.
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Tommy Paul: Live Stream Info & TV Channel
- Tournament: National Bank Open Presented by Rogers
- Round: Quarterfinal
- Date: Friday, August 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Live Stream: Fubo
- Court Surface: Hard
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Tommy Paul Matchup Stats
- Alcaraz is 10-1 on hard courts, with one tournament victory.
- Alcaraz has gone 95-for-105 in service games when playing on hard courts (90.5% winning percentage), and 37-for-106 in return games (34.9%).
- Alcaraz’s 33 break points won on 78 total break points on hard courts this year (42.3% winning percentage) ranks 135th.
- Alcaraz was victorious in his most recent tournament (the Wimbledon), beating No. 2-ranked Novak Djokovic in the final 1-6, 7-6, 6-1, 3-6, 6-4 on July 16.
- Paul has registered a 16-7 record in seven tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Paul has won 82.8% of his games on serve, and 25.2% on return.
- Paul is 100th in break points won on hard courts, converting 70 of 204 (34.3%).
- In the Mifel Open, Paul’s last tournament, he squared off against No. 19-ranked Alex de Minaur in the quarterfinals on August 3 and was beaten 4-6, 6-3, 3-6.
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
We recommend interesting sports viewing/streaming and betting opportunities. If you sign up for a service by clicking one of the links, we may earn a referral fee. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.
#Watch #Live #Stream #Channel